Occupational Therapist & Team Leader
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
Member of Occupational Therapy Australia
Jessica is an approachable, friendly and innovative Occupational Therapist who is passionate about providing effective, evidence based, and holistic therapy. Jess is experienced in evaluating and treating a range of physical, neurological and mental conditions within a range of different age groups across the community, NDIS and hospital setting.
Jess promotes an holistic approach to assisting clients to remain independent within their home and community. Her clinical interests include equipment prescription, home modifications, cognitive assessment, falls prevention and stroke rehab.
Jessica has completed many additional courses which include:
- CPPACC4020A – Provide Access advice on building renovations.
- CPPACC50161 – Provide expert access advice on renovations to private dwellings.
- Understanding Dementia (MOOC)
- Understanding Multiple Sclerosis
- Upper Limb Retraining workshop
- Pain Management
- APA therapy (applied behavioural analyst)
Since recently relocating to Perth from Queensland, Jessica spends her spare time exploring the beaches along the West Coast and trying out new restaurants.
Services offered by Jessica Sweeney
The latest from