About Lifecare Frankston
For over 25 years, Lifecare Frankston has been an integral part of the Frankston community. We offer a wide range of services including sports physiotherapy, women’s health, lower back and, persistent pain management.
Our expertise in sports injury rehabilitation and persistent pain management has fostered strong relationships with Spinal Surgeons, Pain Physicians and Psychologists, which has contributed to our teams comprehensive and holistic perspective on injury management and optimal recovery process.
In early 2018, Lifecare Frankston expanded to provide physiotherapy and hydrotherapy services out of PARC – Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre. Through this partnership, we have been able to grow our hydrotherapy offering to better support people living with disabilities.
Our clinic prides itself on a strong sense of local community and we partner with many local sporting teams and organisations as their preferred health provider. These include:
- Mt Eliza Football Club
- Langwarrin Football and Netball Club
- Pines Football and Netball Club
- Seaford Junior Football club
- Karingal Football and Netball Club
- Frankston Bombers Football and Netball Club
- Seaford Football and Netball Club
- Frankston Tigersharks Super Rules Football Club
- Frankston Dolphins Football and Netball Club
- Devon Meadows Football and Netball 2019
- Mornington Youth Gymnastics
- Frankston City Council
- South East Water
We cater for everyone, no matter what age or stage of life you’re at. Whether you’re a new mum, an elite athlete or a tradie, we can help you get better, feel better and stay better.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you to live the life you love.