Bachelor of Sports Science (UWA)
Master of Science (UWA): Exercise Physiology / Biomechanics
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Dean has always had a passion for the human body and its performance.
This passion led him to be a member of the 2000 Australian Olympic Team in Sydney as a Sports Scientist.
He has diversified his love of human performance into Massage Therapy and for several years was engaged as the consult Masseur to the West Australian Ballet Company. Dean specialises in Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue Massage and Trigger Point Therapy.
He has coached, trained and massaged at elite level (including world champions), recreational athletes and the everyday folk in between. Dean’s key achievements include:
- Member of 2000 Australian Olympic Team
- Masseur for the West Australian Ballet Company
- Masseur for Cycling World Champion (2011 Women’s Time Trial)
- Triathlon coach for World Age Group Champion and multiple Australian representatives
- Nominee for Best National Health & Well Being Program: 2014 National Safety Awards to Excellence
Services offered by Dean Gathercole
Book an appointment at Lifecare KingswayMake a booking
The latest from
Lifecare KingswayMake a booking