Our COVID-19 Response
Authored by LifeCare Phoenix.
To our valued clients,
The last couple of weeks has thrown more at us individually, as a nation and around the world than almost anything else in recent history. Our thoughts are with all those who have friends and family ill or have lost their jobs as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
Our clinic is fortunate enough to still be open for business as usual, and as always, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority.
How we’re keeping you safe
- Disinfection of equipment in the waiting rooms and treatment areas after every use
- Meticulous hand hygiene before and after every treatment
- Ready supply of hand sanitiser in the waiting room and treatment areas which all patients are required to use when entering the clinic
- Maintenance of social distancing as necessary as specified by government regulations
- Each physio has a separate and isolated treatment room and computer to reduce crossover
- Contacting each patient before their appointment to ensure they do not attend if they have returned from overseas or interstate, has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or is feeling unwell
- Our staff have cancelled their overseas and interstate holidays and will not attend work if they have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or is feeling unwell
What service do we provide if you are in isolation or unable to attend the clinic?
- We offer 1:1 Telehealth services which can be accessed remotely from the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
- Telehealth is an online video calling consultation with one of our physiotherapists using specialist software. It allows the physio to perform a thorough assessment, provide advice on your condition and prescribe a personalised rehabilitation program
- Research has shown that Telehealth consults can be as effective as face to face consultations
- Telehealth consults will be provided at the same appointment duration as our standard consults but at a reduced price
We look forward to continuing to provide expert care to you during this difficult time and appreciate your understanding and support.
Please feel free to get in touch with us on 9434 3660 or www.lifecare.com.au/phoenix if you have any questions about our COVID-19 response or Telehealth services.
Lifecare PhoenixMake a booking