We are still open for patients requiring treatment, with increased standards of hygiene and sanitisation in line with the NSW Health advice to protect both patients and staff.
Our new set standards are as follows:
- Increased access to wipes and hand sanitiser for clinic cubicles, front desk and all exercise equipment
- Social distancing (1.5m) in exercise studio, waiting room and consultations where possible (therapist have masks available also). No more than 4 people in the studio at one time and all patients must book an appointment prior to coming
- Increased hygiene in the studio: Access to sanitiser and wipes, BYO mats/towels, social distancing
- All patients that are sick are encouraged to cancel appointments until they are well. Any patient who has been overseas is asked to stay home for 14 days before visiting our clinic
- We will now offer telehealth consultations for at home/online assessments, diagnosis and management for all vulnerable clients. Call reception on 93447533 for details about app processes