Advanced Sports Performance Dietitian
Helen brings ten years of experience in blending advanced sports/rehab nutrition science with a practical and simple approach to assisting her clients and athletes achieve their goals.
With her collaborative style, and staying true to her coaching roots, individuals are guided through the knowledge and application of food choices and meal timing to improve energy levels, body composition and enhance physical and mental wellness. She is also interested in emerging nutrition strategies aimed at healing musculoskeletal injuries, improving bone health as well as the holistic role of nutrition in concussive injury rehabilitation.
She is the current Senior Sports Performance Dietitian leading the High Performance Nutrition programs at
- Cricket Victoria – State Men’s and Women’s teams (incl. Cricket Australia programs)
- The Melbourne Stars and The Melbourne Renegades BBL and WBBL teams
- AFL Academy – Victoria Hub 2020
- St Kilda Football Club Next Generation Academy 2020
Other experiences include ten seasons leading the Performance Nutrition program at the VFL Sandringham Zebras, servicing the inaugural intakes of the AFLW Academy 2017-2019 and consulting during the inaugural year of the A-League Western United Football Club. She also consults to elite Ballet, Swimming, Netball and Gymnastics programs across Victoria.
2008 – present: Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) – Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Accredited Nutritionist (AN)
2008 – present: Sports Dietitians Australia – Advanced Sports Dietitian (Adv SD)
2015 – present: Professionals in Nutrition for Exercise and Sports (PINES)
- 2005-2008 Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics from Deakin University
- 2015-2016 IOC Diploma of Sports Nutrition
- 2005- present : ISAK Accredited Anthropometrist
For all appointment please call the clinic on 9529 8899.