Megan has worked in sports medicine practices in Melbourne and London over the last 9 years, gaining wide experience in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal and sporting injuries.
Megan has worked with a number of sporting teams and athletes ranging from recreational to elite, including:
- Australian Women’s Basketball Team, World University Games, Bangkok (2007)
- Commonwealth Games in Melbourne (2006)
- Melbourne Phoenix Netball Club (2006)
- Australian Pearls Basketball Team, European Championships, Warsaw (2004)
- World Masters Games: Rugby Union and Touch Rugby in Melbourne (2004)
- Corporate Games: Soccer and Netball, in Melbourne (2004)
- Team Melbourne in the Southern and National University Games (from 2002-2006)
- Carey Grammar Football Club (2004 - )
- Australian Netball Team and Kangaroo’s AFL Team (2005)
Megan has a particular interest in lower limb injuries and in the role of exercise in the treatment and prevention of sporting injuries.
She believes in a hands-on & approach to assessment and treatment with a strong emphasis on patient involvement and education.
Megan has a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours, and a Master of Sports Physiotherapy. She is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and Sports Physiotherapy Association. She currently plays netball and enjoys keeping fit with running, swimming and cycling.