Nicki graduated from Curtin University after completing her masters thesis looking at the treatment methods of neck pain. Nicki is certified in Dry Needling, and is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. Nicki worked at Riseley Life Care prior to moving to our Point Walter branch.
Her area of interest includes all areas of musculoskeletal physiotherapy; particularly exercise rehabilitation programs pre and post surgery, swimmers, cyclists and rowers.
- Graduate Masters in Physiotherapy from Curtin University
- Acupuncture Dry Needling Certification, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Masters in Business Studies from Edinburgh University
- Professional memberships:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
Nicki enjoys swimming, cycling, reformer Pilates, cooking and photography. Nicki used to be a coxswain for Edinburgh University rowing club and once upon a time was a keen gymnast and trampolinist.