Experience pain relief and improved mobility with HydrotherapyEnjoy the therapeutic benefits of Hydrotherapy. A unique form of Physiotherapy that takes advantage of the benefits of buoyancy and movement in heated water.
The latest in Hydrotherapy for fast recoveryHydrotherapy provides pain relief and support to help you move. This unique form of Physiotherapy combines the relief of hot water and specific water exercises in a heated pool. Improve blood flow, increase your movement and regain muscle strength with tailored Hydrotherapy treatments.
Dealing with pain? Here's an innovative Physiotherapy treatment you probably haven't consideredOur Hydrotherapy sessions are led by experienced Physiotherapists who provide tailored treatment plans designed for your specific needs. The therapists set exercise and mobility programs based on your rehabilitation program and supervise you through various Hydrotherapy exercises. Hydrotherapy allows patients to get the mobility they need in a less stressful way. Try Hydrotherapy today on your own or join us for one of our group sessions.
Why Hydrotherapy? How does it differ from normal Physiotherapy treatment?Sitting in a pool of warm water might not sound like therapy. But we promise that Hydrotherapy can do wonders for your body. The buoyancy and warmth of the water create a low-impact environment for pain-free movement. A lot more than land-based exercises. So you can enjoy better movement and easier recovery without placing as much pressure on your joints. This makes it an ideal option for those struggling with long-standing conditions or mobility issues.
Conditions that can be treated with hydrotherapy
- Joint Replacements
- Sports Injuries
- Back pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Muscle pain
- Preparation for birth
- Recovery post-pregnancy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Balance disorders
Choosing Lifecare for HydrotherapyAt Lifecare, we understand the importance of movement. Our aquatic physiotherapists customise your Hydrotherapy program to meet your unique needs. We help all sorts of conditions, whether you're recovering from pain, undergone a joint replacement, or a professional athlete looking to enhance performance. With the highest level of care, our Physiotherapists strive to deliver the best results and improve your quality of life. With Lifecare, you're guaranteed:
- Expert Physiotherapists supporting a wide range of health conditions
- Detailed Hydrotherapy treatment programs designed specifically for you
- The most effective Hydrotherapy techniques for a faster, smoother recovery
- A holistic care approach that includes lifestyle adjustments and exercises outside the clinic
- Available to help when you need it, with clinics nationwide
- Flexible and convenient appointments
- Capacity for immediate bookings
- Expert assessment
- Detailed treatment sessions
- Easy online booking options
- Homecare for select patients
Our client care process
- Detailed assessment at your initial appointment
- Comprehensive treatment plan
- Ongoing monitoring and reviews
- Return to your normal life
- Live life the way you want!