Advanced Sports Dietitian
Lisa is an Advanced Sports Dietitian with over 20 years experience advising some of the nation’s most elite and successful athletes and teams across a range of sports including:
- Essendon, Hawthorn and St Kilda AFL Football clubs
- Melbourne Vixens Netball club
- Melbourne Storm Rugby League club
- Melbourne Victory Football club
- Victorian Institute of Sport
- Melbourne United and South East Melbourne Phoenix NBL basketball teams (2014-current)
- Basketball Victoria (2019-current)
At Lifecare Ashburton, Lisa provides nutrition consultation, including assessment and tailored advice, to help individuals get the most out of their nutrition – whether that be for health, well-being or to perform at their best.
Away from the clinic, Lisa provides high performance nutrition services to sports teams, and regularly speaks with corporate, school and sporting groups about nutrition for performance.
Lisa has lectured at Deakin University and Victoria University and is the past President of Sports Dietitians Australia (where she continues to be involved).
Lisa is also an experienced nutrition writer and author, contributing to a number of online health and wellbeing programs (including Chris Hemsworth’s Centr, Tiffany Hall’s TiffXO and Emily Skye Fit). Her most recent book is Super Food for Performance in Work, Sport and Life, with a focus on practical nutrition solutions, tips and recipes to help you get the best out of your nutrition, both for everyday and sporting endeavours.