What is a clinical exercise session?A clinical exercise session is a personalised and tailored program to help you recover from an injury, achieve your health goals, and stay injury-free. In one session we can use different equipment including reformers, trapeze tables, weights, kettlebells, TRX, resistance bands, and floor-based exercises. Read also Wondering what happened to clinical Pilates?
What can these exercise sessions help with?
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Lower back and pelvic pain
- Hip and knee pain
- Postural problems
- Chronic pain
- Improve core strength
- Rehabilitation after motor vehicle or work-related accidents.
- Recovery from sports injuries
- Improve sporting performance
- Maintain health and wellness during and after pregnancy – visit our Pregnancy and Postnatal page for more information on how physiotherapy can help you during the childbearing year.