Physiotherapy services to help you recover long-termMaintain, restore, and improve your movement and quality of life. Our physiotherapists will help you get better, feel better and stay better.
Evidence-based Physiotherapy Services for EveryoneWhether you're looking to recover from an injury or perform at your best, we’re here to support you with the latest evidence-based assessment and treatment available. Our experienced Physiotherapists will maintain, restore and improve your function. Enjoy life with nothing holding you back.
Ready to Improve Your Quality of Life?Pain can really affect our quality of life. You might be suffering from an acute injury, or pain from putting too much strain on your body, and this can severely impact your mobility and normal life. If pain is limiting your movement and impacting your quality of life, consider Physiotherapy for quick relief and long-term success. Our Physiotherapists offer a range of treatments and exercises that relieve pain and prevent injury. We provide expert assessments and use manual therapy, clinical exercise programs, education, and lifestyle advice to provide relief and recovery and promote ongoing healing. Whether you're dealing with a recent injury or chronic pain, we'll help you get back to your regular routine so you can start meeting your long-term health goals.
Physiotherapy Treatment Tailored to YouNo two bodies are the same - there's no one-size-fits-all answer, and so Physiotherapy treatment is tailored to you and your condition. That's why we believe in providing expert assessment and a tailored treatment approach designed for your individual needs. At your initial appointment, we'll do a comprehensive assessment. Our goal is to understand the root cause of the problem but also how this is affecting you and your life. From there, we'll create a customised treatment plan to help you achieve sustained success. We’ll work with you as you progress, and make adjustments as needed to get you to a full recovery.
Conditions That Can be Treated with Physiotherapy Services
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle injury & pain
- Joint injury & pain
- Pelvic pain
- General pain relief
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Pre- and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Acute and chronic injury
- Adolescent and children’s injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Falls prevention
- Neurological rehabilitation for stroke
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injuries and TBIs
- Cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation and management
Why Lifecare Physiotherapy?At Lifecare, pain-free movement matters. Our aim is to help patients of all ages and stages of life to stay active and achieve their goals. From managing everyday pain to helping elite athletes perform at their best, our personalised services fit your lifestyle. With Lifecare, you're guaranteed:
- Expert health professionals to support a wide range of conditions.
- Comprehensive Physiotherapy treatment plans that cater to individual needs.
- Use of the latest evidence-based Physiotherapy assessments, treatments and equipment for quick recovery.
- A holistic approach that includes exercise programs, education and lifestyle advice for sustainable success.
- Specific services like Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy, Women’s Health Physiotherapy, Pilates, Lymphoedema Physiotherapy and Paediatric Physiotherapy.
- Flexible and convenient appointments
- Capacity for immediate bookings
- Detailed treatment sessions
- Easy online booking options
- Homecare for care in your own home
Our client care process
- Detailed assessment at your initial appointment
- Comprehensive treatment plan
- Ongoing monitoring and reviews
- Return to your normal life
- Live life the way you want!
Frequently asked questions
What do Physiotherapists (Physios) do?Physiotherapists assess to find the root cause of your joint, muscle or nerve issue. Once they understand the main issue, they use a combination of treatments including therapeutic exercises and manual therapy, plus comprehensive education to treat the cause and the symptoms.
What makes Lifecare Physiotherapists different?All Physiotherapists are university-educated health professionals with highly specialised skills that equip them to assess your condition and plan tailored treatment programs. Lifecare Physiotherapists have great facilities, great locations and ongoing education and support as part of our team of outstanding health professionals.
What are the different types of Physiotherapy services?Different branches of physiotherapy include:
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Women’s Health, Men’s Health and Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy