Revorehab - Vol. 14 eccentric hamstring curl
Authored by Anna Gould.
Eccentric supine hamstring curl: this exercise is particularly important for early to mid stage hamstring rehabilitation.
- Begin on the floor laying on your back with your feet on top of the ball.
- Position the ball so that when your legs are extended your ankles are on top of the ball. This will be your starting position.
- Raise your hips off of the ground, keeping your weight on the shoulder blades and your feet.
- Flex the knees, pulling the ball as close to you as you can, contracting the hamstrings.
- Lift one foot off the ball, with all your weight in one leg, slowly lower back down to start position. Aim to control the movement and keep hips still.
Lifecare CottesloeMake a booking
Day Hours open
Monday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm