HomeCare Massage Therapy at HomeCare
What is remedial massage?
Remedial massage is a natural therapy that focuses on specific pressure and manipulation of the muscular system to promote rehabilitation and relaxation. It eases the pain and discomfort of injuries and strains to allow the body’s natural healing process to work at its best.
What conditions can remedial massage be beneficial for?
- Pain such as chronic shoulder, neck and lower back pain
- Anxiety and depression
- Migraine and other headaches
- Repetitive strain injury
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Chronic disease such as cancer and arthritis
- Sports injuries
- Stress-related conditions
What does an in-home massage therapist do?
Our Massage Therapists provide relaxation and remedial massage therapy services to clients in their home.
A skilled massage therapist will complete a full initial assessment of your body to determine your postural alignment and design a treatment plan to help target your problem areas.
Whether it is for pain management, stress reduction or helping to manage the effects of chronic illness, our therapists will look after you.
What makes us different?
- We provide in-home massage services across all of the Perth metropolitan area
- Our team are appropriately qualified, have police clearances and professional insurances
- We bring all the equipment to your home
- All of our therapists are experienced working with older clients
The latest from