Exercise and performance for the developing body
FOR THE EXTENDED MALVERN COMMUNITY
EXERCISE & SPORTS PERFORMANCE AND THE DEVELOPING BODY:
THE IMPORTANCE OF QUALITY MOVEMENT & APPROPRIATE LOADING.
The evidence is coming thick & fast. Growing bodies require exercise like they require food and water.
However… Many considerations remain confusing to parents, coaches and young athletes alike:
- Are some sports better than others for young people?
- How much is enough?
- How much is too much?
- What pre-disposes a young body to injury?
- Can / Should young people weight train?
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The importance of exercise and the impact on learning
- Physical dysfunction in a growing body
- Kids and injury
PLEASE JOIN US for a discussion with:
ACCREDITED EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST – REBECCA BRYCE
at LIFECARE MALVERN SPORTS MEDICINE CENTRE
91 Wattletree Road, Armadale
TUE 28 NOV, 7pm
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY BY CALLING 9509 8844