Specialises in providing Physiotherapy care to clients in their home. We cater for those people who cannot, or find it difficult to attend a Physiotherapy practice.
Please call us on 08 9424 0200 for Western Australia and 03 9306 5867 for Victoria to speak to a Physiotherapist to discuss how we may be able to help you.
Our Physiotherapists are dedicated health professionals, who work with the client, with consideration of their medical history, specific limitations and unique needs to achieve functional goals required for everyday living, thereby improving independence and enhancing quality of life.
We specialise in treating the elderly population and those with disabilites. This demographic commonly has co-existing and complicating health issues. We routinely provide long appointment times to cater for these issues.
Achieve more out of life. Don’t accept the physical limitations you have. In just about all cases, something can be done to improve your physical abilities. You owe it to yourself to be the best you can be. If you are willing to improve, we will guide you to be the best you can.
Stop wishing, start doing. You are the creator of your own destiny.
- In the individual worth of each individual
- Every person deserves the best quality of life possible
- Independence at all ages is critically important
- Every person has their own set of unique abilities and goals
- People are capable of learning and positive development at all ages
What can you expect from HomeCare Physiotherapy practitioners:
- Fully qualified and nationally registered physiotherapists
- A caring approach to treatment
- Treatment based on scientific evidence
- One-on-one, focused attention
- An open ear to your needs and goals
- A positive, encouraging and committed approach
- Honesty, respect and integrity
- We are able to satisfy the needs of the older population with lengthy appointments to address complex needs.
We Provide Treatment for:
Reduced balance and mobility
Falls risk assessment and prevention
Loss of strength after hospitalisation
Prescription of walking aids
Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
Spinal and other joint complaints
Muscular and other soft tissue injuries, including sports injuries
Spinal cord and head injuries
Neurological conditions such as stroke and Parkinson’s Disease
Cardiac and Pulmonary conditions
If you do not require a home visiting service, and would like to visit one of our centres, please click here.
Where we go
- Perth - Metro area from Mandurah and Pinjarra in the South, Yanchep in the North, East to Midland/Hills/Armadale and all the Western suburbs.
- Melbourne - North, Eastern and South Eastern suburbs to Frankston.
- Rebates are available through HBF, Medibank Private and other health insurance companies if you have ancillary cover. Please contact your insurance provider to check your rebate.
- Clients with chronic (long-term) conditions may be eligible to receive a Medicare benefit for physiotherapy services through the Enhanced Primary Care program. Please discuss if you are eligible for this service with your doctor.
- We are registered providers for the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA).
No referral is required, except for:
- DVA clients who require a referral from their doctor or other health professional.
- The Medicare benefit service (Enhanced Primary Care) for clients with chronic conditions.