We provide a fully equipped podiatry offering that provides a full range of services to clients in the comfort of their home.
Our HomeCare Podiatry team specialise in:
- Routine nail and skin (including corn & callus)
- Neurovascular assessment
- Treatment and management of foot ulcers (including debridement, wound care & offloading).
- Treatment of mechanically induced lower limb pain (including LBP, hip, knee, ankle and foot)
- Nail surgery
- Diabetic foot care
- Fungal Nail
- Plantar warts
- Foot wear assessment (including falls prevention, Parkinson’s & foot drop)
- Flat foot
- High arched or pescavus foot in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Growing pains in children
- Stress fracture of foot
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Acute sprains and chronic ankle instability
Consumer Directed Care packages
Podiatry can be accessed with funds from a Consumer Directed Care (CDC) package. We are a preferred provider for number of care providers who administer CDC packages and are experienced in providing appropriate podiatry care within the budget constraints of a care package. We pride ourselves on providing a client-centred approach, with an emphasis on ongoing communication between all key stakeholders in the clients’ care. If you are on a CDC package and require podiatry, please contact us or speak to your Case Manager/Care Coordinator.