Supporting Australian movement since 1985.
Lifecare is founded on a highly successful network of physiotherapy and sports medicine practices that were established in Perth over 30 years ago.
Today, we offer holistic healthcare for all ages and stages of life. With over 30 clinics, and more than 300 practitioners, we are here to help you get better, feel better and stay better.
As we’ve grown over the years, so have our services. We provide a range of allied health services that go beyond physiotherapy and sports medicine. Spanning women’s health, remedial massage, podiatry, exercise physiology, and dietetics—our offering covers the full range of motion, so we can guide each step of your journey towards active and pain-free movement.
The team behind the care.
We’re a team of passionate professionals that love the work we do, the people we work with, and the outcomes we help you achieve.
At Lifecare, we have some of Australia’s best healthcare practitioners as colleagues, leaders, and in clinic experts. Our knowledgeable team includes Specialist Sport and Musculoskeletal physiotherapists, APA titled physiotherapists, physiotherapists with post-graduate training in continence and women’s health, accredited lymphoedema therapists, and physios with skills in chronic pain management, headaches, and migraines.
In the community, for the community.
We are passionate about helping people achieve pain-free movement so that they can build the strength to support an active future. Instilling the importance of movement amongst our community is key to what we do, and we are proud to support local sporting teams in the fields of netball, AFL, soccer, rugby, basketball, tennis, running and cricket – to name a few.
Many of our practitioners have caught the eye of world-class athletes as a result of their ongoing commitment to care and expertise in their field.
- The Australian Gliders (Australia’s women’s wheelchair basketball team) work closely with one of our Victorian physiotherapist and Pilates instructors
- One of our practice principals has worked as the lead physio for Serena Williams in five Australian Open seasons and was also the lead physio for Naomi Osaka during the 2018 Australian Open
- Many of our sports doctors, physios, and podiatrists are regularly engaged by AFL clubs, including St. Kilda, Essendon, Richmond, and the Western Bulldogs
- One of our sports physicians has strong relationships with Cricket Australia
- And our Queensland practice principal has held the position of Physiotherapy Coordinator for the Olympic Winter Institute of Australia for more than ten years.